Sunday, August 31, 2008

Attack From Above

My wife spends two weeks at the beach with her family every summer and this summer was no exception. I usually try to go down for a lot of the time too, but this summer I was too busy working like a dog and trying to hang out with my brother who I haven't seen for almost three years and won't see for at least another one.
While my wife was at the beach I went and picked up our son for the night, so he could hang with my family a little. I brought him back the next day and was planning on spending the night with him and my wife at the beach house before returning home.
When I got to the beach, my wife was not with her parents on the beach, but down the beach a half mile watching the surfers, so I put Calvin on my shoulders and headed out to meet her. When half-way to our destination I get attacked from aerial bombardment, or what I would call a saturation bombing. Calvin decided to pee on me. I felt a warm, wet sensation running down my neck and back and it took a second to realize I had been hit. Then, a second later Calvin says, "Oh pee pee daddy pee pee!" to which I responded, "Thanks I know."
I actually contemplated hanging out for a while anyway and letting it dry, because pee is sterile right? That was a little too gross for me, which is saying a lot, so I left - pissed off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what they say, better to be pissed off then pissed on.... but I guess you were both pissed off and pissed on.. No wonder you sounded a little pissy in your previous post.