
I have never been successful at owning a watch. I have purchased scores of them over the years but they never last for various reasons. I usually get cheap watches, but about a year ago I got a decent watch and I was out in the rain the other day and the rain got into the watch and broke it. I also bought my wife a watch for Christmas last year and it broke. I bought a watch with a leather strap also last year because I wanted a watch to wear when I was outside hiking around but because I have little girl wrists, it doesn't really fit even though I make it as tight as it will go. I guess I could poke another hole in the strap but that seems so ghetto. I wouldn't even carry a watch if I didn't have this bizarre obsession with knowing what time it is. I bet Jack doesn't have these problems.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
War Of The Watches
Labels:
Battles From the Home Front
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I also always need to know the time. But I use my cell phone instead of a watch. And I'm sure Jack doesn't have this problem because the time is always flashing across the screen.
Tom
it just so happens that i know an expert at estimating time without any mechanical or digital devices he goes by the name of Fenrow perhaps he will train you in his ways
I think your more the pocket watch type.
Hey Herb, watches went out of style sometime in the 60s. Nice try. Cut your nails too.
Post a Comment