Monday, June 1, 2009

Banana Bread

My brother does a post on his blog called Donkey Dialogue. He writes down funny conversations that he has with his wife. Whenever I have a interesting conversation with my wife I always mean to post it but never do. But since I am sitting in font of the computer there is no reason not to.

Me: I am still really hungry do we have anything to eat?

Wife: Not really. Do you want me to make a cake?

Me: No but could you make banana bread.

Wife: No I don't like banana bread.

Me: WOW ok nevermind.

Wife: What? Do you want me to make banana bread?

Me: Double WOW! No I don't. What in the world made you think I wanted banana bread?

3 comments:

c.marie said...

HA! That is really funny. Your wife must be a dope.

Eoylston said...

I like banana bread but sadly I have not had any in a long time.

c.marie said...

I can make you some. Do you want some?