Friday, September 28, 2007

Clean up, Clean up

I have been using the Clean Up song from Barney to encourage Calvin to clean up after he makes a mess. This was really working well. When it was time for Calvin to clean his toys up or if he spilled somehting on the floor I would start to sing Clean up clean up everybody every where clean up...he would then join in singing clean up clean (It sound more like keen up keen up) and then he would start to help clean. I thought this was so cute until...
I was feeding Calvin dinner and he ate a little, but then started to throw food all over the floor. I then told him that was not how we eat our dinner. I then got down on my hands and knees and started to pick up his food and then I heard keen up keen up. I tilted my head up at him and saw him smiling odwn at me singing. I don't think the clean up song is all that cute anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This cracked me up! Thanks for sharing Pete:)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA....that is SO funny!!! That little guy sure knows how to get you going!!!