Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Desk Conflict Rages On

After the first few weeks of school there was an unstated cease fire, but after three months I thought it was safe to finally clear my desk of the soul remaining enemy propaganda. (A heart shaped candy box) I moved it to the book shelf, which left my desk completely bare.
After the weekend one of the teachers came in and was talking to me and looked at my desk and said, "Oh where did your candy box go" I thought 1. it is not mine everyone just wants to store it on my desk, because no one else has room on theirs and 2. I hid it so good luck finding it.
After scanning the area she said, "Oh here it is" and put it back on my desk.
I am calling a war council. What should I do to resolve the Desk Conflict? Please vote!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tit for tat.

The Donkey said...

I say you put a jar full of birth control options on the desk. When asked, just say, "Oh, I didn't think you'd mind a little protection." It doesn't make any sense, but it sends a strong message. I actually don't know the message it sends either, but you should do it.