I don't remember the ecto cooler that often. I can't imagine why the peanut butter crunch was such a luxury. I buy a huge box of that stuff for $2.48. That red buzzard fooled us all
I started this blog, because it seems that I have to fight battles everyday. Some times they are funny and other times difficult. I hope you enjoy hearing stories from the front line of the battles I am fighting every day.
Word of the Day
Wilks
To form a fist and violently thrust it into a the face of one the dealer is in hostility with.
I wilksed Johnny when he took my bicycle.
Phrase of the Day
Never Never Land
Meaning: A utopian dreamland.
Origin The term 'never-never land' is now usually applied with a sense of dismissiveness - used when someone is dreaming unrealistically about a utopian future. Never Never Land is a real place though. The name was first recorded, in the late 19th century, describing the uninhabited regions of Australia - then called just 'The Never-Never'. The more remote outback regions of the Northern Territory and Queensland are still known by that name. This is as much a state of mind and a folk-memory that recalls the pre-settlement outback life with fondness as it is a precise geographical location.
2 comments:
good ol ecto cooler, peanut butter crunch was a rare luxury
I don't remember the ecto cooler that often. I can't imagine why the peanut butter crunch was such a luxury. I buy a huge box of that stuff for $2.48. That red buzzard fooled us all
Post a Comment