As many of you know my back has taken a downward spiral as of last year. I think this was in part due to sitting in a poor designed chair. Today I was able to switch my office chair with a chair in the photocopy room.
I walked down into the basement, to the room with my chair, and when I got there I pointed to my chair and then pointed to the chair next to the two men that run the photocopy machines. They nodded their heads "yes," so I switched the chairs.
A few minutes later, they phoned my office and talked to a Turkish woman and she said that the chair wouldn't fit under the table where they do some of their work.
Tasting victory I was not going to give up that easy, so I acted quickly and went off the grid. I went black ops and stole a green chair from the teacher's lounge and brought it down to the men. They asked me where I got it, and I told them from my office (this communication was mostly done with grunts and gestures), so they let it slide. I will be expecting to get a call any time that will expose my international war crimes.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Operation Guppy
Labels:
The War at Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment