1. Millennium Falcon-Death Star: This is a tie because the Death Star can destroy planets which is pretty awesome, but the Millennium Falcon is awesome in its own right and additionally it destroyed the death star.

2. Airwolf: Airwolf is the most sophisticated helicopter imaginable (flies halfway round the world, outruns jet planes).

3. The De Lorean time machine: All you had to do was type in your destination, get up to 88 miles per hour, and throw 1.21 jigawatts of electricity in the mix.

4. General Lee: Over the course of the show, 321 cars were used, of which 23 are still known to exist. A replica was sold for 450,000 dollars.

5. The Homer: All my life, I have searched for a car that feels a certain way. Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball. Now, at last, I have found it. It only cost $82,000.
Notable Mention:
1. K.I.T.T: I did not choose him for the simple fact that he is a loser and his voice it totally creepy and annoying.
2. Any other space ship: Is a rip off of Star Wars and although cool can not be added for it being unoriginal.
3. Speed Racer's Car: Cool, but not cool enough
4. Bat mobile: It just isn't awesome enough, sorry.
5. Ghost Buster's Car: It almost made it. The problem is that it wasn't in the film enough.
1. K.I.T.T: I did not choose him for the simple fact that he is a loser and his voice it totally creepy and annoying.
2. Any other space ship: Is a rip off of Star Wars and although cool can not be added for it being unoriginal.
3. Speed Racer's Car: Cool, but not cool enough
4. Bat mobile: It just isn't awesome enough, sorry.
5. Ghost Buster's Car: It almost made it. The problem is that it wasn't in the film enough.

2 comments:
i gotta agree with everything here except the homer mobile- replace it with the jetsons car or ghostbuster mobile and the millenium falcon gets bumped down because the pilot was a loser
I don't know if these would crack the top 5, but should be notable mentioned:
Bumblebee from Transformers
Aston Martin from James Bond Goldfinger
However, this one might need to be considered in the top 5:
Ferrari 250 GT from Ferris Bueller's Day Off
(280-hp, 3.0 liter V-12 with four-speed manual transmission. That was a sweet car.
Post a Comment