Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Battle Of The Desk Rages On



We reorganized the desks in my office. Before, I was off to the side with my desk next to another teacher I work with. Then, it was decided this was a bad idea for reasons which are still unclear to me. So all the desks of the teachers from my grade level were put into one big heap. It think this was a cleverly planned tactic used to get my desk close to everyone else's because my desk is always clean and empty, so the other teachers can use my desk as a work desk. Now every time I come into the office, there is stuff all over my desk: papers, projects, food, and all kinds of nonsense. My next game plan is to fill up my desk with tons of trash, so it can't be used as a storage center. But what should I put on it?

1 comment:

phillyz said...

put fake vomit or if they have them a fake soda spill that will keep people away until they ask when you are going to clean it up and then you can say oh it's just a joke i wanted a way to keep people from putting things on my desk then maybe they'll get it