For some reason the bugs live forever out here and it is buggin me out. Just last night I was bit by a masquito. Are you kidding me!!! December and masquitos are still alive. Also there are still flies everwhere. Last year I was successful in winning the war with the ants by spraying two large bottle of insect killer all over the house right before we left for summer break. I don't think that is an option for these troublesome airborne attackers. I will just use the USA tactic for defedning against a nuclear attack and duck and cover.
Note: I will no longer have my wife edit my post because it takes to long so get ready for rushed sloppy reading filled with grammatical mistakes.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Bug Battles
Labels:
Battles From the Home Front
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
put up a few fly strips woman
Post a Comment