Friday, December 26, 2008

Mechanization


To combat many daily battles I have decided to become mechanized. We purchased a scooter. It is a Honda Activa, and I chose it because it is what all the delivery guys drive and so I assume it will be reliable and it was cheap and also it will sell easily when we leave. The night I got it I drove it about 40 minutes. I was driving through the city, making my way to the highway, feeling so cool on my scooter when I noticed a guy driving in the next lane with a dog on the back of his scooter with its front paws on the guys shoulders. To top it off, the dog was wearing sunglasses and to add insult to injury, it was at night so the stupid dog didn't even need the glasses. To one up this guy I am going to drive around with Calvin on my shoulders and Harrison on his and they will both be wearing sunglasses.

1 comment:

phillyz said...

that'll show that loser but if you really want to get him have tom come out and drive it with the kids