As many of you know I have waged a war against to students in the hallways. They are crazy! They run around and act like maniacs. After four months on the front lines I have decided to retreat form this battle. A student ran into a teacher that I work with in the cafeteria making her drop her tray of food and the the kids just ran off. When walking in the hallway I always stay on the outside wall when turning a corner otherwise it is likely that a student will run right smack into me. I try to travel around the school when classes are going on.
Injuries observed so far (This is true)
10 broken arms
4 crutches
1 bloody face
20 (about) bruises and cuts on the face
50 (about) crying in the hallway
endless collisions and kids having karate fights
Most of the teachers and administration ignores this behavior and those teachers who try to control have been fighting a losing battle.
Monday, December 17, 2007
The Battle for the Hallway is Lost!
Labels:
The War at Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment