Calvin has acquired a new weapon in his arsenal of defiance...the "NO WAY."
I am not sure where Calvin got this phrase from, but let me just say I think another member of the family is a double agent.
The weapon is used in the following ways...
Me: "Calvin it is time for bed."
Calvin: "NO WAY."
Me: "Calvin eat your dinner."
Calvin: "NO WAY."
Me: "Calvin what did you do today."
Calvin: "NO WAY."
Me: "Ok great."
For extra emphasis Calvin will shake his head and wave his right hand back and forth in the air, palm facing out.
This is an effective weapon, because it usually causes me to start hysterically laughing.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
A New Weapon: The No Way
Labels:
Battles From the Home Front
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing Calvin's new weapon of choice with us...... I can picture him now, and just can't stop laughing. He is quite the adorable little guy, isn't he :-)
Post a Comment