Monday, February 11, 2008

The Mad Pooper

School just ended and I was going to the bathroom before I leave and the faculty bathroom was out of order so I went in the students bathroom. While I was in there I was reminded of story from elementary school. Some one was pooping on the floor in the boys bathroom. It was like a great Sherlock Holmes mystery, Sherlock Holmes: And The Mad Pooper.
I am as strange as the next guy and do weird things and I enjoy a good poo reference as much as the next person (Some of my siblings have a game to see who can come up with the best revised movie or song title replacing key words with some kind of fecal reference. For example: The Never Ending Poopy) but what has to be wrong with an individual for them to leave mystery poop on the floor of the bathroom at school. I don't think they were ever caught so kudos to you mystery pooper.

2 comments:

The Donkey said...

did i tell you about the mad crapper at work? i have some photos that are filed away into evidence. the mad crapper struck about 4 times and was never caught

Anonymous said...

We have a mad pooper on the loose at Brandon's school. He hasn't been caught as of today. He has made his mark so to speak 4 times. He wipes his on the walls and hangs it from toilet paper for all to see. All 4th and 5th grade boys had to stay in for recess to listen to the principal tell them the reasons why you shouldn't be a mad pooper. All boys must sign in and out to use the restroom. The culprit is being hunted, but to no avail has managed to escape!!