It appears I have lost this battle and must retreat and fight a more passive way to fight. I spent the weekend hangin with Calvin while Celine went to party in the city with her friends. It was fine. I love spending time with Calvin especially when we don't have a grown up around telling us what we can and can not do. This weekend was rough though, because me and Calvin were sick. I went out Saturday morning and went shopping and decided I deserved a treat, so I got Popeye's chicken. I brought it home and put it into the frig to save for later. The next day Celine came home. I was giving Calvin a bath while unknowingly Celine was stealing my chicken. I put Calvin to bed and then went to get my well deserved treat only to discover it had become a casualty. When I asked what happened to it I was accused of being selfish. I have realized that this battle is lost. There is nothing I can do to keep my food from being eaten. I will have to hide what food I can and hope it doesn't get sniffed out and devoured.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you are like will smith in the movie legend, living in fear and hiding from the devourers
let me clarify before my name is smeared -- there were 2 pieces (thigh and a drumstick) and I only ate one - the smaller one. this is after i asked whether he purchased popeye's for lunch (which had an obvious answer) and he breathed nothing about wanting the whole lot for dinner. this was the sniffing out, so where was the protection for the food? at what point was i supposed to know it wasn't for me? (it was delicious - even when i got nauseous and it ended up in the toilet).
You Wasted it?!
Post a Comment