The Briefing:
Over the past two days I was successful in going above and beyond in my role as a husband. I made sure I spent a lot of time with Calvin allowing my wife time to relax. I also allowed us to have time as a family during meals and other times of the day. I made sure I had meaningful conversations with my wife about her day and things she wanted to discuss. I was able to avoid saying anything negative and only offered positive comments. I also tried to put my wife first when making decisions that affected both of us, like when to work out or what show to watch. I haven't been doing everything around the house, because it would create and in balance in the house, but I am offering support and doing as much as possible to make her happy. She has become suspicious of my behavior, but I don't think it will affect the mission.
Day 1:
6:30-I got up with Calvin and prepared breakfast at the table for the family. It was only cereal, but it was appreciated and we spent quality time as a family.
8:00- I gave the wife a hug and kiss goodbye in the morning. I made sure I was positive and happy all morning.
4:00-Arrived home from work and played with Calvin, so the wife could relax.
5:30-I made pasta and salad and we had a relaxing dinner.
6:00-Wife went out for a fun time with Calvin.
7:00-I gave Calvin a bath and the put him to bed.
8:00-I downloaded the wife's favorite shows instead of mine. She had a fun time as we laughed and talked.
Day 2:
6:30-I tell wife to keep sleeping while I got up with Calvin. I made crepes, which turned out to be very good. Calvin got her up for breakfast.
8:00-Another heart felt goodbye and I was positive all morning again.
4:30-I played with Calvin so the wife could relax again then she went on a walk with Calvin and a friend.
6:30-We had another nice family dinner. I made sure I was involved in the conversation and positive.
7:00-I took Calvin for a walk.
7:30-I gave Calvin a bath, so the wife could continue emailing.
8:00-Again I downloaded her favorite shows and we had a good conversation.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Day 1 and 2 of Op
Labels:
Battles From the Home Front
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't help but think how sad this will be when it's over. Hopefully the lesson is that it's worth the effort to be nice.
to put this into better perspective can i have a rundown of a pre-flamingo day?
Post a Comment