The Briefing:
I had another good day acting like the perfect husband. Listening to the my wifes dream was the most difficult thing I have had to do so far. I am glad there is only one more day of the mission I don't think I could take anymore. I have done really good with a lot of the small things around the house. I always clean up and try to be the first one to clean up a spill or take care of Calvin.
Day 4:
6:30-I wake up with Calvin and make breakfast. During breakfast I entertain a conversation with my wife about a dream she had. It went on for ten minutes, but I have no idea what it was about. I think I did a good job pretending to be interested.
8:00-Another nice goodbye
4:30-I play with Calvin while the wife makes a dish for a party she is going to at night.
5:30-I brought Calvin shopping.
6:00-The wife goes to her party.
7:00-I come home from shopping and hang with Calvin for the night.
12:00-The wife comes home and wakes me up while getting ready for bed.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Day 4 of Op
Labels:
Battles From the Home Front
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what kind of trouble are we talking you are in when the celine reads this
what exactly do you mean by "a nice goodbye" do tell more
Post a Comment