Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Operation Pink Flamingo

I decided to go on the offensive in my Battle at Home. I planned and am now implementing Operation Pink Flamingo. I notified my wife not to read my blog and have kept this operation top secret from the enemy. This could lead to a whole other battle when I am discovered.

Duration: 5 Days
Mission Objectives: Infiltrate the enemy to gain first hand knowledge of their tactics.
Mission Plan: I will spend 5 days acting like a perfect husband. This includes waking up with Calvin everyday, making breakfast, hugging and kissing her multiple times a day, cleaning the house, and avoiding doing all the things that bother her like leaving the cabinet doors open. I will also be over positive and optimistic. I will avoid saying anything negative and only offer positive words and ideas.

Mission Breifing: My reason for doing this is to see how much energy it will cost me to make my wife as happy as I possibly can everyday. I also want to see how much my actions affect her happiness and in return how that will affect my happiness.

2 comments:

phillyz said...

my prediction- she is suspicious of your behavior thus preventing her from enjoying it possibly making her mood worse

Eoylston said...

This would only be interesting if it weren't for the battle theme and web production. Since you went the extra mile it is both interesting and insane.