There has been a new development in the movie activity I supervise. A fourth teacher was added, because all of his other choices were full. He is a new teacher and lives on campus with his family, so I am glad he is in, but still kind of bummed the other treacher is out. Not only did she not get movie activity she got stuck in the library activity - one of the worst activities to do.
I told the new guy how good the movie activity is and got him hyped up for it, but then the next day when the women in my office found out that a fourth teacher was added, I then suggested to my commrade that she offer to switch activities. I have found myself in a sticky situation. No matter what happens I will feel bad and will think the other person deserved the coveted spot in the movie activity.
The question is how will history remember my betrayal.


1 comment:
it's a mix you Brutenberg
Post a Comment