Monday, October 20, 2008

Frisked


I think Calvin has the potential of being a cop or criminal. He has come to the realization that more often than not I have treats in my pockets. Sometimes he suspects a treat by hearing plastic crinkle in my pocket, but he will routinely search me whether he has probable cause or not.

He will walk up to me and dip his hand in my pocket searching for gum, candy, or some other treat. He will systematically check all of my pockets, even my shirt pocket. If he finds something, he will say thanks and proceed to eat it, and if he finds nothing or just an empty wrapper he will grill me to make sure I am not holding out on him.

2 comments:

Eoylston said...

Drawing a conclusion off family history I'd venture to say he's more likely going to be a criminal. Also this post is funny because you're last post's title, eb police, made me expect a story about searches without probable cause or the harassment we received nightly when we were younger, good times.

Ryan said...

This is hilarious. I love this kid! To trick him every once in a while you should place a mouse trap in one of your pockets and some candy in the other one.