Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cake

Before Celine went on her 6 day trip to Spain everyone was asking me if I was ready or nervous about Celine being gone, leaving me alone with the kids. I was not nervous because I knew it would be no sweat.

Truthfully the first couple of days were a little difficult because I was really sick and so were the 2 kids, but it was still no big deal. Sure I only got 3 hours of sleep a couple of nights, but I pulled through it and kept the house clean, I mean really clean, and made breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday.

Once we started feeling better I was even able to bring the kids out to the store which was also easy and no big deal. I will say the hardest thing about being a single, stay at home dad is the boredom. Which is actually beneficial because I was so bored I spent a lot of time cleaning, cooking, and playing games with the kids.

Anyway, being a stay at home dad is cake, and I really don't understand in movies and TV when they make the father a complete fool when it comes to running a household.

No comments: