Friday, May 8, 2009

King Of The House

Calvin has entered a stage of disobedience. The other day, Celine went to play soccer and left me with the two boys for an hour. No big deal, right? Well, she left and Calvin decided to pull a Hilts on me. I was making cookies and went out to the living room and he was gone. I eventually found him playing with his friends outside.

Then, I put him in his room for a few minutes and started to give Harrison a bath in the sink. Things are going good, and I let Calvin out of his room and he sits on the counter in the bathroom and helps me give Harrison a bath. Then, he picks up Celine's perfume. I told him to put it down and not to touch it. I then turn my attention back to Harrison when I hear a thud and Calvin starts screaming bloody murder. I think he just hit his head, but I shortly realize that he sprayed himself in the eye with the perfume, to which I respond, "I told you not to touch that" He then got to be sprayed in the face with water because I was trying to rinse it out, but I am not sure spraying immense amounts of water in my son's face after having alcohol sprayed in it was the best thing to do.

But I will say - I still go dinner served, the dishes done, bath completed, and most importantly, cookies made, all within an hour. King of the house!

No comments: