Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Gotta Fight For My Right To Sleep

I haven't gotten a good night sleep since I have been here becaue I don't think my body will ever truly get used to the time difference, the bed we sleep on is terrible, and Calvin likes to slap me in the face to wake me up early in the morning.

To avoid getting slapped in the face on the mornings when Celine gets up with Calvin, I go sleep in his bed after he wakes up and comes into our bed. This morning, I was peacefully sleeping until the sleep was interupted by an outrageous noice (which I later found out was Celine throwing up) and just when I was falling back to sleep, Calvin discovered my location and jumped on my head. Later, I asked Celine to be more quiet when she is sick. I don't think she took me seriously, so maybe I should ask her to close the bathroom door next time.

1 comment:

phillyz said...

getting woken up by the sound of vomit is a truly rude awakening