
When it comes to chocolate milk Nesquik is the best if your making it yourself, but you need to use the powder not the syrup. The syrup is gross it doesn't taste right. Also the premade nesquik isn't good either a few years ago they changed the recipe when they changed the name. For premade chocolate milk you gotta go with the shoprite chocolate milk. I bet Jack Bauer uses the nesquik powder to make his chocolate milk.
3 comments:
Actually, the best premade chocolate milk comes from the BYU Creamery. I won't blame you for not knowing that, since you have never been stationed out here long-term.
If it is the same cm they use at the mtc I had a taste, but I still like shoprite better.
i must say i have yet to find any chocolate milk that can compete with shoprites. and nesquick powder is the best well done pizzaman
Post a Comment