Now that it's warmer the ants are back in full force. We are being attacked by thousands of ants. Only a few have breached the wall so far, but I am expecting a full out assault any day now. I got some ideas on how to fight the enemy and will keep you updated on the siege.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
can you divulge your strategy or is this too risky and might compromise the battle.
You should make one of the super soaker flame throwers we used to have and burn them. If you leave a lot of burnt carcasses around the others will probably get the point and stay away, if not burn them too.- Dave
I doused them in that lemon cologne that's been virtually unused around our house since the beginning of the year.
K was impressed when we came back a few minutes later to find them all curled up into dead little ant balls.
Post a Comment