Friday, May 16, 2008

Kung Fu Treadmill

In a previous post I commented that my personality was made up of three TV characters personality: House, Michael Scott, and John Dorian. To further prove my point, I want to share three experiences I had recently...

1. I spent most of the day in the office with my head phones on ignoring my colleagues and when that becomes too much, I go hide in the library. (this happens frequently)

2. One of my students asked me what the plural of fish was, and I told him it was fishes. Luckily one of my better students was there to save the day with the right answer. (this was during an observation)

3. I almost fell off the treadmill the other day, because I was day-dreaming about using the momentum of the machine to do some high-powered kung-fu moves.

3 comments:

Lou said...

after reading your blog i realize where alot alike. i know that doesn't make sense to you, ahah but i do alot of these same things. so pretty much were both awesome

Brittany said...

The plural of fish is fishes or fish. You can use either one. Have confidence in your fishes.

phillyz said...

what is the plural of horse crap?