Warning: This post contains graphic descriptions of poo.
We took Calvin off the diaper. The other day Calvin and I went on a walk and when we were about half a mile out he decided to poo and pee in his shorts. I didn't notice until I saw a softball size poop on the ground. I then had to carry him back home with poo dripping down his legs all over my arms. Let me tell you poo in the heat does not smell good.
Bonus: While carrying him he said, "Potty dada potty" I don't know if he was telling me he needed to go or that he already went either way it stunk.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
A Story About Poo
Labels:
Battles From the Home Front
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we have tried getting caleb out of diapers a couple of times, fortunately it was just around the house but the result was the same pee in the pants
we are on day 6 of diaper free baby and he still poos off the toilet, but i think he has the peeing down pretty good. maybe one or two "accidents" a day. (at least - if i am counting the wet shorts the nannny leaves properly). i don't mind the pee and poo so much since it saves us on diapers. (maybe i should factor in the cleaning agents though...)
Post a Comment