My back has been killing me lately. Not only do I have to deal with my pain I have to deal with a doubting wife who thinks it a phantom pain. I am about to get my phantom round house kick on.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My back has been killing me lately. Not only do I have to deal with my pain I have to deal with a doubting wife who thinks it a phantom pain. I am about to get my phantom round house kick on.
2 comments:
keep the phantom pain in mind for her labor pains
http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/06/30/080630fa_fact_gawande
here is the article that gets into phantom pain and what it stems from (labor pains after the birth would definitely constitute phantom pain). the only pain i said Recondo could get some sympathy for could be the back pain. it is the other pains that come from out of nowhere that confuse me (and him sometimes), so wouldn't it be interesting if they were phantom...
Post a Comment