
I was involved in a very deep thought the other day that brought up an interesting question that I could not resovle, so I decided to bring this issue to all of you. Let me outline my issue and then you can vote on the side bar.
Here is the issue: Is Inspector Gadget a super hero? I think there are two things that will make you say he is not. One, he has no super powers and two, he does not have the same super hero bravado, but instead is a goofy fool. Here are my responses. Batman doesn't have super powers, but ,most people would say he is a super hero. I don't think someone's personality makes them a super hero or disqualifies them. Look at Robin, Wolverine, and the Human Torch as exmaples.
Here are my arguments why he should be a super hero: He performs extraordinary feats using his brains and ability alhtough they usually go awry. He has an evil villian (Dr. Claw) he is contending against. He also has a side kick Penny and her dog brain. Although I suppose Penny could be considered the real super hero and Brain as the side kick.
So, what makes a super hero a super hero and is Inspector Gadget one?
2 comments:
he's just a super spaz, i would agree that penny is the hero, she is the one who does the heroic stuff. anyone that does something heroic is a hero, a superhero just does it bigger and consistently
I don't think he is a super-hero. He is more like Get Smart (a secret agent). I think of Batman as a super hero because the people he saves believes he has super powers even though he doesn't.
Post a Comment