Tuesday, October 21, 2008

No Thank You!!!

I was doing a workshop at school on blogs and I started the session talking about my family. I had a picture of my family on a power point and and then used them as an example for my main point.

The real story happened before the meeting. A few women, including my teaching partner, were looking at the picture and making comments. I had them play the "who is the oldest in the family" game. They guessed Tom, Me, Mike, and then I told them it was Chris.

But the best part was when my partner turns to me and asks if any of the brothers are not married and I reply "Yes." She then points to one and says, "Is he married?" and I tell her he is.

Then I point to a different brother and say, "But he is not,"and she responds with: "No thank you."

Sorry Bro.

4 comments:

phillyz said...

some people are just creepy

Ryan said...

I guess you CAN judge a book by its cover.

Lord Baldemort said...

Pete, you should be ashamed. Jason might be sensative about this.

The Donkey said...

it clearly wasn't jason. they weren't talking about unusually large headed beasts. It clearly wasn't tom. they weren't talking about a creepy cactus who should be in jail. it wasn't daniel either. i didn't hear any mention about goat boys. actually, who was it?