I went to Las Vegas this summer with 3 of my brothers. While we were roaming around the main strip, we came across a lot of people. My oldest brother would stop at every booth to try to get us into a time share presentation, because he wanted to get free tickets or free dinner vouchers. The only problem was they only accept couples. My brother tried to convince them that maybe the four brothers were two couples, but they saw right through that.
The best comment we got was from this gruff, older man. He was suprised to find out that we were all brothers and then more shocked when he learned my dad had 7 boys total to which he responded with, "Your dad has seven soldiers. Oh man, if I...well if I had seven soldiers boy I'm telling you...with seven boy soldiers I would...I can't believe that." He never said what he would do if he had seven boys, but he was laughing a little and had a strange look in his eyes.

6 comments:
you guys should be on your way soon. what will you do with two soldiers? the last time i was in the bank, alex and ian unscrewed the display sign so the cardboard fell. if i had seven soldiers i could have robbed the place. good luck!
i think dave is on the right track, why settle for seven soldiers when we can combine all our boys and take over the world, only problem is our army is infested with soldiers like p-ronis and billy goats.
I remember watching this army in action. It was quite impressive. Except for Don Prickles and his embarrassments (plural) at Applebee's.
Ok, your father had seven soldiers how many did your mother have? Why are sisters not soldiers? I believe you have a few of them.
Good point. I don't know why this man considered the boys soldiers and not the girls. I have no idea what he was imagining when he was glassy eyed and thinking of having 7 boys. The woman who was there did not respond the way the man did.
women are way too smart to be mere soldiers.
Post a Comment