You know it is just bad timing when your body decides to sneeze and burp at the same instant. It is worse when you feel both coming on and can't stop it. I was thinking this bizarre phenomenon (that was a hard word to spell) needs a name. Any ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i would go for the basic "snurp" but it might be better to come up with some excretion kind of word...like like tickled throat gas or something. obviously my creativity is lacking.
I like "snough" although it should be referred to as a belching burgler. I love to sneeze because it clears everything out in your head and feels so good immediately afterwards. Nothing makes Brittany more mad than when I sneeze because I don't try and hold them back. And I hate when a cough comes up at the same time because it always tries to steal the moment. A snough just does not have the same gratification as the sneeze.
By the way, I would comment more on your blog, but I never got an invitation. I thought maybe you just forgot about me, but then realized it was probably on purpose so I thought I would sneak in under Brittany's name.
Post a Comment