Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Attacking Boredom One Leg At A Time

How many of these cereal characters do you know?

Try not to use the internet


This game is in honor of a game my brothers and I played when we were younger. It is because of this game I am so familiar with products. The game came about due to my family's inability to deal with the lack of constant stimulation. While watching TV we got board during the commercials, so we remedied this by coming up with a game to play during commercials. We each got to pick a type of commercial. For example, I would pick cereals, my oldest brother might pick toys, and another brother could pick candy. Every time a commercial came on that was in your topic you got to give everyone else a dead leg. So-if you can't guess all the character names I will fly to your house and give you a dead leg. (Name has to be exact)


1.







2.







3.





4.







5.









6.








7.






8.






9.





10.



11.

3 comments:

phillyz said...

i know tony the tiger, snap crackle and pop, captain, tucan sam, lucky, i think the sun is mr. sun, i think the dog in cookie crisp is max but the rest i have no idea. i forgot about that game, we should play it again when you come out

Lou said...

1. Tony the tiger
2. Snap, Crackle, Pop
3. Captain Crunch
4. Tucan Sam
5. Dig em' Frog
6. Sunny? Mr. Sun?
7. Honey Nut Bee
8. I only know the main one is Wendall
9. Quaker?
10. Chip the dog, Officer Krum, cookie crook?
11. Lucky

Brittany said...

It's amazing the things you remember. I had completely forgotten about this game. We younger sibs played this game too, but I don't remember getting punched...maybe I blocked it out. P.s. I did really bad at guessing the character names. This post reminds me of the game books dad had at his office in Chemical Bank. They had a bunch of logos and you had to guess what company they belonged to.