
Harrison Ford is one of the Hunks of the summer according to The Insider. I can't wait for Indiana Jones 4. If Indiana Jones and Jack Bauer got in a fight the world would explode.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Hunks of the Summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
it's very refreshing seeing good ol harry ford looking tough and rugged, lately he's been humiliating himself running around with earrings and calista flockhart
I am not understanding this new fascination with Jack. Have you been watching internet episodes or something?
Yes I have seen all the episodes of 24 on line. After seeing Jack in action I have decided he is the one of the most awesome action characters of all time.
"I'm gonna need a hack saw"
i think bauer's prequel performance in "Stand By Me" was a crucial segment in his career of toughness
Me thinks the wify is bashing your hunky hero Pete. What will you do? Who will you be loyal too, your wife or Bauer?
Post a Comment