Monday, March 17, 2008

Feanin For a Stick!!!

I am totally feanin for a stick of gum. I decided to get back on the wagon. (Does anyone now where that term came from?) It's been two days and I just had my second graders, so I went home at lunch and tried to find a stick of gum. I looked every where but couldn't find one. I am glad now though. I hope I can hold out. They say the first three weeks is the hardest.

Feanin: Wanting, Craving, or otherwise needing excessively. To lust after.
1. "You hungry man?"
2. "Yeah, im really feanin for a burger."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=feanin

4 comments:

phillyz said...

i can't believe gum can be so addictive. the answer that i found to the wagon question is that it refers to a water wagon pulled by horses used to spray dirt roads to keep down dust, if you were on the wagon you must be drinking water- this answer sounds fishy to me but that's all i found

Eoylston said...

Not sure if you ever saw "Half Baked", but while reading this post I can't help but think of a funny scene with Bob Saget in that movie.

Recondo said...

I don't remember that scene. I'll have to take a look at it.

celine said...

come on...the scene that took bob's career in a positive direction...he actually became funny after that scene.