Thursday, March 6, 2008

HELLO! HELLO!






I wasn't the best kid growing up and I got in a little trouble and wish I made a lot of different choices, but there are a few things I have done that still make me laugh. One day when I was in 8th grade, I was brought into the office for what I am sure were trumped up charges. I was waiting in the office for the pricinpal to call me in. I was sitting there getting bored, so I came up with a plan to steal the internal component part of the phone that you speak into. It was an old 1980's phone that sat on the receptionist counter. I covertly walked up and unscrewed the part of the phone you speak into and took the metal circular disk out. A few minutes later, before school ended, students started to come in to call their parents. One by one they would dial their number then say, "Hello, hello, mom can you hear me? I can here you." This went on for about 5 calls. The receptionist and the other secretaries in the office were trying to fix it for about 10 minutes when the receptionist looked up at me with a death stare. She asked if I was responsible. I pleaded ignorance and got away with it. That memory still makes me laugh.

2 comments:

Eoylston said...

That was the day Chris picked us up at burger king then the greatest chase ever ensued. Good times.

Leslie Chang said...

that is hilarious!