I can't remember if it was a brother or a friend that came up with the idea of a Sloppy Joe's restraunt. I thought this was a stupid idea at first, but after years of thinking about it I have changed my mind. I think openening a Sloppy Joe joint would be a great idea. It would be a great franchise and would operate like a fast food restraunt. I think in time the Manwhich would beat out the Big Mac and the Whopper.
I have been developing a few idea for marketing Sloppy Joe's:
Name:
1. Sloppy Joe's
2. Joe's Manwich Shack
3. Joe's Joint
Slogan:
1. I'm Beef'in it
2. Slop it up at Joe's
3. The best meal in a can
Promotions:
1. Celebrety spokseman: Jack Bauer
2. Ads like the Got Milk ones, but a picture with a celebrity and manwhich all over their face with the title "Got Manwich"
3. Complimentary antacids at the door
Product Names:
1. The Super Sloppy Joe
2. A Manly Manwich and its smaller version, the Girly Manwich and the smallest version, The Loserwhich
3. French Fries covered in Manwich sauce
4. Different levels of spicy, hot sauce in the Manwich: The hottest sauce would be called The Melt Your Mouth Sauce which will actual cause third degree burns in your mouth, but the customer will have to sign a waiver.
Good Idea Right?

3 comments:
great idea, too bad shaun and i already thought of it
let me guess, there will be complimentary wet wipes in the bathroom for all the diarrhea inducing food you will serve.
I've also had the idea for manwiches. I was picturing something a little different though. To make my dream manwhich, you take a slice of Jared Merrill, add a slice of Dave Hagan and put some Tommy salami in the middle. Although eating an all beef sandwich would be difficult. I'll have a disclaimer:For Real Meat Lovers Only!
Post a Comment